The Professionally HMR-80/30" Power trowel pack by Hob with carton ,Packing size:101*101*72cm
Professionally Concrete power trowel machine for sale HMR-100-90-80-60
The KZW Walk Behind Power Trowel enables the professionaly finisher to achieve greater productivity.We carry a wide range of walk behind power trowels working diameter form 600mm to 1200mm.With the widespread acceptance of the adjusting system that rates flatness,thelarge gearbox provides torque needed for floating and high speeds need for finishing .When choosing a walk behind power trowel you must consider how big of an area you are trying to cover,the type of concrete mix,weather conditions,and if there are any obstructions and narrow doorways.
A power trowel is used to create a level, smooth finish on a large, flat area of concrete, such as an interior floor, or a poured patio slab for a deck. They use single or multiple blades that rotate in a safety cage. Use a pushable concrete power trowel or riding model based on the size of your job. Blades measure from 24 to 46 inches long and come in three types: floating, finish and combined.
1. Independent rotating flywheel, allowing operation in tight corners and in confined spaces.
2. Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage.
3. Lifting hook is available as standard.
4. Over-built gearbox assure long service life.
5. Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
6. Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfortable and easy control.
7. Centrifugal saftely switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the opertor loosing control.
8. Screw control ensures precise blade adjustment.